Coronavirus (COVID-19) Announcement
Policy for suppliers, Visitors, and Job Applicants
In the best interest of the health and wellbeing of our employees, and visitors in response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), SunOne Logistics has implemented the following steps for our facility.
We will be enforcing strict compliance with these policies, collectively trying our best to “flatten the curve” on the spread of the coronavirus.
- If the nature of your in-person business with SunOne Logistics is not operationally mandatory or critical, we ask that you postpone or shift to a virtual engagement.
- If your in-person business with SunOne Logistics is of operational necessity; we have added the following screening questions for every visitor to our facilities:
Ahead of your visit, based on CDC guidance, SunOne Logistics is asking each person from your company who will be visiting to confirm they can answer “No” to both questions below:
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days?
- Have you had close contact (ex: as a household member or caregiver) in the last 14 days with someone with a confirmed case of coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Have you tested positive for the coronavirus?
If an individual’s answer to either question is “Yes,” SunOne Logistics respectfully requests that person not join your upcoming visit to our plant.
If you are unsure if your engagement with SunOne Logistics is “operationally mandatory or critical,” please contact the SunOne Logistics representative you are scheduled to meet with to discuss in further detail.
As you know, the CDC regularly updates its guidance; if their guidance changes, we will let you know.
Please let us know if you have any questions.