Truck Driving Jobs Available
We’re always looking to hire experienced drivers who will thrive in an empowered culture of continuous improvement and customer service. SunOne is a driver-friendly company specializing in dry cargo throughout the Southeast. We invite you to learn more about our company culture and explore the possibility of a career at SunOne Logistics.
CDL Truck Driver Position
Company Truck Driver Benefits
- Home every week
- Health Insurance: Employee, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Covered by Blue Cross / Blue Shield Network
- Dental Insurance: Employee, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Vision Insurance: Employee, Employee and Spouse, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Paid AD&D Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance available for Employee, Spouse, and Children
- 401K Plan both Traditional and Roth with Company Match
- Paid Vacation: 1 week and 1 year of service, 2 weeks after 3 years of service, 3 weeks after 10 years of service, 4 weeks after 15 years
Company Truck Driver Requirements
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Have a minimum of 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years, and at least 1 year of OTR, Regional or Local experience within the last 3 years
- Be able to pass a DOT physical
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be able to pass a road test
- Previous flatbed experience a plus
Apply Below. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an applicant for the Truck Driving Position with SunOne Logistics, You may be asked to demonstrate that you are capable of performing tasks which are pertinent to the Class A Truck Driving Job. If the job is offered, it may be conditioned on the results of the information collected, CDL driving test, DOT physical exam, and drug test.