Truck Driving Jobs Available
Join our Team of Class A Truck Drivers.
We’re always looking to hire experienced drivers who will thrive in an empowered culture of continuous improvement and customer service. SunOne is a driver-friendly company specializing in dry cargo throughout the Southeast. We invite you to learn more about our company culture and explore the possibility of a career at SunOne Logistics.
CDL Truck Driver Position
Company Truck Driver Benefits
- Home every week
- Health Insurance: Employee, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Covered by Blue Cross / Blue Shield Network
- Dental Insurance: Employee, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Vision Insurance: Employee, Employee and Spouse, Employee and Child or Employee and Family options
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Company Paid AD&D Life Insurance
- Supplemental Life Insurance available for Employee, Spouse, and Children
- 401K Plan both Traditional and Roth with Company Match
- Paid Vacation: 1 week and 1 year of service, 2 weeks after 3 years of service, 3 weeks after 10 years of service, 4 weeks after 15 years
Company Truck Driver Requirements
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Have a minimum of 1 year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the past 3 years, and at least 1 year of OTR, Regional or Local experience within the last 3 years
- Be able to pass a DOT physical
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be able to pass a road test
- Previous flatbed experience a plus
As an applicant for the Truck Driving Position with SunOne Logistics, You may be asked to demonstrate that you are capable of performing tasks which are pertinent to the Class A Truck Driving Job. If the job is offered, it may be conditioned on the results of the information collected, CDL driving test, DOT physical exam, and drug test.